In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year and we appreciate your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases
on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital would like to welcome you
back into the hospital building starting Thursday, July 1st.
Please note: curbside appointments will remain in place for tech appointments, procedure drop-offs,
and medication or prescribed diet pick-ups.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets, we ask that you follow the below
• Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
• Masks are required when inside the hospital.
• When you arrive, please call to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room
prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the exam room.
• Hand sanitizer will be available by the doorways if you would like to use it.
• Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment unless otherwise
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you
the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your
continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.
Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital